15th July 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Karthavya Technologies Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Developer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

18th July 2019, 09:54 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies Bangalore?

Job profile of Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies Bangalore as follows :

-Candidate will have to work on the development and maintenance of Karthavya products and other software services.

-Prototyping, coding, testing and deployment.

-You will have to manage regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.

-Support for debugging issues.

You can visit this website for complete information given below :
www.karthavya.com
18th July 2019, 12:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies Bangalore?

Job profile of Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies Bangalore is given below :-

1)Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, reviews, and Documentation.

2)Test Case execution, Test Reporting, Defect life cycle, Status Reporting.

3)Reporting, Effective interaction with the team.

4)Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications

5)Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
18th July 2019, 02:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The job profile of a Software Developer in Karthavya Technologies, Bangalore is given below.

==> Provide engineering support to other teams, understand how the applications operate, are structured and how customers use them.

==> Analyze, investigate and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements.

==> Participate with the engineering and operations teams to enhance the products and the services.

==> Develop features across multiple subsystems including collaboration in requirements prototyping, coding testing and deployment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?