4th June 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Development & Support Interns at Teradata Hyderabad?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at Teradata Hyderabad as I have applied for the post of Software Development & Support Intern then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

13th June 2020, 06:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Development & Support Interns at Teradata Hyderabad?

Job profile of Software Development & Support Interns at Teradata Hyderabad as follows:-

1. You will have to do c programming for various development of computer programs.
2. You will have to do develop, test, and support database software development infrastructures.
3. Code design/ Reviewing / Source control.
4. Handling of large software documentation.
5. Troubleshooting tasks for technical problems.
15th June 2020, 09:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Development & Support Interns at Teradata Hyderabad?

Job Profile of Software Development and Support Intern at Teradata Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Development and Support Intern at Teradata Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Teradata

Name of the Job Position - Software Development and Support Intern

>> As an Intern, you are responsible for development and support of software for Teradata DBS.

>> You are required to understand the design and need to participate in coding, testing as well as documentation of major software components.

>> And also you should be able to work closely with technical lead as well as other team members like testing...etc.,

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or MCA course.

>> You should be having strong C Programming skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?