29th September 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Hello friends, I came to know that Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru is hiring Software Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 09:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Job Profile of a Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore:

The detailed information Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Barracuda Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Experience Required - Freshers

Job Location - Bangalore

Salary Offered - 6.0 Lakh Per Annum

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science

>> Candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment. You must have pH Score in order to attend this recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Selected candidates for Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru will be involved in research, development, prototyping and many key aspects of their business, where they will work with some of the best minds in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?