17th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Genpact, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Genpact, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

20th June 2019, 10:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Genpact, Bangalore?

Job Profile:

You should Work closely with clients to diagnose business processes related issues and work on those as per their requirements.

You have to analyze/document current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions

You have to recommend and implement new technologies, and ensuring a successful transition

You should contribute to the delivery of complex ans large scale IT transformations to ensure meets the budgets and timelines

For more details you can visit the below official website:
https://careers.genpact.com/search-results?from=50&s=1
21st June 2019, 07:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Genpact, Bangalore?

Job Profile of a Software Engineer in Genpact, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Engineer in Genpact, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Genpact

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Qualification Required:-
@ Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent qualification

Experience Required:-
@ 5+ years of experience in application development and web development
@ 1 to 2+ years of experience working on the rest service and on integration frameworks.

Roles and Responsibilities:-
@ As a Software Engineer, you are required to take lead on the project as needed and collaborate with the front-end developers and the other team members in order to establish the objectives.

@ You are required to develop the ideas for new programs, features and products by monitoring the industry developments.

@ Also you need to participate in the continuing education and training remain current on the best practices and learn the new programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?