3rd October 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

11th May 2021, 08:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai?

Job Profile of Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Hexaware Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to involve in designing, developing and troubleshooting moderate to complex software applications.

>> You should gain strong knowledge in programming languages, program design as well as development procedures.

>> You should cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.

>> You should participate as directed in complete software development life cycle from requirements gathering to deployment of the product.

>> You should undertake assignments as a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?