10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Subex Limited, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Subex Limited, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineer Trainee. So, I want to know about the job profile.

15th February 2022, 01:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Subex Limited, Bengaluru?

Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Subex Limited Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile a Software Engineer Trainee in Subex Limited Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Subex Limited

Name of the Job Position- Software Engineer Trainee

>> You are responsible for Development and implementation of the small to medium low complexity components.

>> You should involve in coding and Unit Testing using Java or J2EE or C# or C++ ..etc.,

>> You should be able to understand and work as per the Subex Development Process.

>> You need to work under the supervision with the frequent reviews.. etc

>> You require theoretical knowledge of the programming languages or technologies..etc.,

>> You may need to work on the problems through usage of the standard programming concepts..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?