31st July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

3rd August 2019, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR?

Job Profile of Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job profile of this Wingify Software Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university or institute.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology

>> You should have good academic record and pH Score.

Salary Offered:- Rs.8,50,000/- per annum

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to develop application's front-end to public websites.

Click here for official website
11th August 2019, 12:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR?

Job profile of Software Engineer in Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd Delhi NCR as follows :

-Plan, design and develop business software applications in object oriented environment.
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
-Good communication skills for documentation purpose.
-Troubleshooting skills.
-Support for technical difficulties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?