2nd April 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Reporting & Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview of Koch Industries Bangalore for the post of Reporting & Analytics Associate. I am a little bit aware of this post but still I want to know about the job roles for this particular post. Can I know about the roles asap?

5th April 2021, 12:42 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Reporting & Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore

Job roles of Reporting & Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will perform the documentation related tasks for projects assigned.

Applicant will assist Analyst in the development of new strategies.

Applicant will contribute in enhancement of processes, Support Maintenance of ongoing projects.

Applicant will provide support in streamlining of Adhoc Analysis, Identify potential areas of automation.
5th April 2021, 10:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Reporting & Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Reporting and Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Reporting and Analytics Associate in Koch Industries Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Koch Industries

Name of the Job Position - Reporting and Analytics Associate

>> You need to perform the documentation related tasks for the projects assigned.

>> You should contribute in enhancement of processes as well as support maintenance of ongoing projects.

>> You should assist analyst in development of the new strategies.

>> You should be able to support analyst in to Extracting the data; reporting as well as analyzing to generate the business insights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?