30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Premier Field Engineers in Microsoft Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Microsoft Bangalore for the post of Premier Field Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

5th August 2020, 12:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Premier Field Engineers in Microsoft Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of a Premier field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the company- Microsoft

Name of the job position - Premier field Engineer

@ You are required to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills

@ You need to maintain strong relationship with customer contacts to ensure the high CPE.

@ You must be able to act as field Engineer for proactive and reactive service delivery for SMC accounts.

@ As a Premier field Engineer, you need to develop custom scripts to monitor or fix the issues or create customer specific content.

@ You should be able to manage crisis situations which may involve politically challenging issues.
12th August 2020, 08:34 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Premier Field Engineers in Microsoft Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Microsoft Bangalore for the post of Premier Field Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You have to maintain strong relationships with customer contacts to ensure the high CPE.
- you must be able to manage crisis situations which may involve politically challenging issues.
- You need to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have to act as field engineer for proactive and reactive service delivery for SMC accounts. And you need to develop custom scripts to monitor or fix the issues or create customer specific content.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?