22nd September 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Cisco Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview with Cisco Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

26th September 2020, 11:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Cisco Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer in CISCO Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer in CISCO Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - CISCO

Name of the Job Position - Software Development Engineer

>> You are required to build the customer deployment like labs in order to provide the maximum coverage of the use cases and scenarios.

>> You need to demonstrate the strong ownership and relevant and need to take work to completion.

>> You are required to demonstrate high degree of originality and innovation in defining the product and project level architecture.

>> You must be a good team player and need to recognize and respect each other.

>> You should be able to participate in end-to-end software life cycle that includes design, plan and automate as well as perform the various tests.

>> As a Software Development Engineer, you should be able to work in a continuous integration environment with the highest focus on Software standards as well as quality.
27th September 2020, 02:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Cisco Bangalore?

Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Cisco Bangalore are as follows:-
1. You will have to do programming/scripting in various languages such as C/C++/.NET/JAVA/html/js/css and other markup languages also.

2. Object and logical development tasks.

3. Integrative and high-performance development tasks.

4. Research and review of applications.

5. Report and technical documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?