25th July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun?

I have applied for the post of Software Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun. I want to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company. I don’t know much more about the job roles. Please help me.

28th July 2019, 08:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun?

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun as follows :

-You will have to develop software products.
-You will have to work over projects in PHP or .NET or Flex or HTML5 or other technologies.
-Salesforce projects.
-Troubleshooting skills.
-Support for technical issues.
29th July 2019, 01:02 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun?

Roles and responsibilities of Engineer Trainee in Metadesign Software Services Dehradun :

<> You should be responsible for software development and training

<> You should be working on live projects in JAVA, DOT NET,PHP, Flex and HTML 5 ,salesforce etc.,

Skills required :

<> Should have problem solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas.

<> Must be having good communication and presentation skills.

<> Ability to work under pressure ad to meet deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?