9th December 2021, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Is MCA correspondence better to do while doing business? Is my business plan correct?

Hello I am doing my BCA and this is my last sem. From last year, am working as a freelance programmer and worked with 4 companies on 9 different projects. Most of them are android applications. With this experience of freelanceing, I am thinking about doing my own applications for Google play store and later for Apple's App store too. But I know it is very difficult to compete with well-known companies. I am thinking that I do my MCA in correspondence and try this business seriously. After finishing MCA, If I could not achieve in business, I am thinking to move to day job. Because anything may happen in business. Is my plan is correct? Advice me.

Thank you

11th December 2021, 12:51 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA correspondence better to do while doing business? Is my business plan correct?

Yes, Ofcourse through the distance mode you can easily complete your higher Studies.MCA holder can work for any IT company big or small as a system developer.
11th December 2021, 01:48 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Is MCA correspondence better to do while doing business? Is my business plan correct?

Qualification required is, you must have a graduation degree in BCA to do MCA .Yes, by distance mode you can easily complete your higher Studies.MCA holder can work for any IT company big or small as a system developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?