26th July 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks should be secured in B.E EEE to get government and private sector jobs?

sir am john B.E EEE 1-YEAR I want to know what should I do and how much minimum marks should I get for both government and private fields and tell further what should I do for jobs please answer sir I request you to reply quickly I want to get prepare nowonwards sir

28th July 2015, 10:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks should be secured in B.E EEE to get government and private sector jobs?

The first thing which you should do is study your domain subjects properly. There is no minimum marks as such since most of the government organisations give employment on the basis of entrance exams. However, you should try to maintain a percentage above 60% in your B.E. course. You should prepare yourself for GATE since many government organisations take into account the GATE score for employment. Apart from this, you should practice general aptitude and should work upon your communication skills since these are essential skills for jobs in both government and private sector. You should make full use of the opportunities that will come before you in your engineering career in the form of training, internships, on and off campus recruitment drives.
28th July 2015, 12:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks should be secured in B.E EEE to get government and private sector jobs?

For most of the government jobs there is no criteria for percentage. Candidate have to complete his graduation degree from any recognised college to get government jobs.

But for private job there are numerous companies that asks for minimum 60% marks.
Some companies asks for even 65% marks.
There should be live backlog.

So, it is advised to keep your B.E. score more than 65%, as you will be eligible for all types of jobs. And you can apply for almost all the private companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?