11th October 2014, 02:11 PM
caars9

Names of major private sector companies and hospitals around Bangalore for Microbiology graduates?

My son is doing Bsc in microbiology , I want to know the names of major private sector companies and hospitals in and around Bangalore who employ Microbiology graduates.

8th August 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Names of major private sector companies and hospitals around Bangalore for Microbiology graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caars9 View Post
My son is doing Bsc in microbiology , I want to know the names of major private sector companies and hospitals in and around Bangalore who employ Microbiology graduates.

The list of companies which provides jobs to Microbiology graduates is given below;

Columbia Asia – Lab Technician - Website Link
Narayana Hrudayalaya Health City – Lab Technician - Website Link
Terzetto Pharma Metrics Pvt. Ltd – Drug Safety Associate - Website Link
Apollo Life – Staff Nurses - Website Link
Richfeel Health & Beauty Pvt. Ltd – Staff Nurse - Website Link

The aspirant can find more job details in the job portals, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?