26th February 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

One cannot get Corporate job after M.Com?

I am doing m.com 1st year. Some of my friends are saying that with m.com i am unable to enter into the corporate field and i am eligible for d.l,j.l. But i want to do job in corporate field. I am getting confused whether to continue m.com or to join in m.b.a.

26th February 2023, 07:53 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: One cannot get Corporate job after M.Com?

It is not accurate to say that one cannot get a corporate job after completing M.Com. M.Com graduates are eligible for various corporate jobs such as financial analyst, accountant, auditor, tax consultant, and other roles in finance, accounting, and commerce fields. However, pursuing an MBA may provide additional opportunities for career advancement and leadership positions in the corporate world. It ultimately depends on your career goals and aspirations.

It is true that MBA is a popular choice among students who want to enter the corporate world, as it is a more specialized degree that focuses on management and leadership skills. However, it is important to note that having an M.Com degree does not necessarily preclude you from pursuing an MBA later on if you decide to do so.

Ultimately, the decision of whether to continue with M.Com or pursue an MBA will depend on your career goals and interests. You may want to research the job market and requirements for positions you are interested in to determine which degree may be more advantageous for your career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?