11th January 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Operations Executive at Infosys or Associate Software Engineer at Accenture which one to choose being a B.Sc. I.T. fresher.?

As of now,salaries for both are almost same.
Keeeping my future(in the same company) in mind,
comparing both the designations and both the companies,
which one will give huger salary increments? &
which one will give salary increments within shorter periods of time? &
Which one will give me nicer further designations? &
which will give me further-further designations within shorter periods of time?
That is to be richer plus do work which is tougher and in greater demand in market,i.e. has greater scope,throughout my journey(in the same company).
As of last year's ratings,
Infosys is the 2nd best IT company in India and Accenture is 15th,has it got to do anything with my career??
So is it necessary that Infy is better for me than Acc,just coz rankers find it better????
But 2nd ranked company,sounds awesome...!!
Really scared about the designation OE,ASE seems better..also as i like programming and all.
OE is like technical support or something..i guess...!!
I don't want to spoil my career coz of a designation which has less scope,i.e. OE..technical support...no no...!!
ASE seems to be too good.
One of my college professors says Infosys is very slow in Paisa(money),and obviously am working to earn huge salary in the near future....!
She chose Acc over Infy.
And says that if you go into Acc,sky is the limit.
My ethical hacker friend also chose Acc over Infy.
Am completely in love with the designs of Infosys Campus,all over the world...but then its not necessary that a big home is always a happy home.
But Infy looks Classy...man...!!!
No one can beat it..!
But can't spoil my career just to be in a sophisticated place.
For me its Accenture...Accenture...Accenture....Associate Software Engineer..quick and huge salary increments..nice nice designations...fast fast promotions...<3<3!!
Just in dilemma,coz of 2 things,Infy's campus' awesome designs(Acc-not so good) and Infys's 2nd rank(Acc-15th).
Nothing else.....!!
Huge Money(future) Great quality of work(current and future)...i need...!!
Extremely sorry for such a big description.

13th January 2022, 12:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Operations Executive at Infosys or Associate Software Engineer at Accenture which one to choose being a B.Sc. I.T. fresher.?

Average Infosys Operations Executive salary in India is 2.2 lacs INR
If you compare the salaries of both the companies, then Accenture pays much better as compared to Infosys.

If you are a fresher , and wants to gain experience then you must join Infosys owing to their awesome training.

But if you are think of good hikes and easy going life ,then Accenture is a best place for you.

Although job titles matter less in the field of IT , rather you must focus on what technologies you will get trained on and will eventually help you afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?