7th December 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad?

Hi everyone, I have heard that JAVA Team Leader interview is going on in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad. I want to get this job so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

9th December 2019, 08:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad?

Company Name: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd

Payscale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad is around 3-6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Office Website-->http://www.ymsl.in
10th December 2019, 05:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad?

Pay scale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad is 5 lakhs per annum.

The applicant should have excellent written and oral communication skills to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad.

For more details, visit the website www.ymsi.in.
10th December 2019, 05:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Pay scale allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad?

Payscale of INR 5 lakhs per annum is allotted to JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should have knowledge of X++, ERP.

You may visit the website www.ymsl.in for more information.
11th December 2019, 10:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The average salary for JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions employees in India is Rs.650101 per year.

Documents required to apply for JAVA Team Leaders in Yamaha Motor Solutions Faridabad is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?