19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd if working in Health Insurance company?

Hello sir, I am working in Health Insurance company and want to know can I get job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd if have experience in Health Insurance?

20th April 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd if working in Health Insurance company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am working in Health Insurance company and want to know can I get job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd if have experience in Health Insurance?

Yes, there is a possibility to get a job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance for the candidates who is working in Health Insurance Company. There are vacancies in ICICI Lombard General Insurance in Sales, Risk Management and Support functions. Based on your experience you can choose any one of the area to work in ICICI Lombard General Insurance. For a job in Sales team, candidates with graduation degree or post graduation degree in any discipline and should have at least 2 years of experience as a financial consultant, lawyer, engineer, sales in any of the organizations. You can find the details about the requirement for a job in the website of the company. The ICICI Lombard General Insurance website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?