24th March 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Insurance Agent for more than on company?

I am working as an Insurance agent in a company. I want to get this job of insurance agent in another company as well. So tell me if it is possible to work in two insurance companies at a time?

24th March 2016, 11:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Insurance Agent for more than on company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working as an Insurance agent in a company. I want to get this job of insurance agent in another company as well. So tell me if it is possible to work in two insurance companies at a time?
Sorry, it is not possible to become an Insurance Agent for more than one company. A person should work as Insurance Agent and solicit Insurance business only for one Life Insurance Company and One General Insurance Company. So you should not work in more than one Life or General Insurance Company. The aspirant can check the details in the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) website Official website
12th January 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Insurance Agent for more than on company?

I am a agent of national insurance company.
Can I get POSp code of tata aig and chola mandal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?