10th July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Hi,
I completed btech in electronics and communication engineering.
Now,I am looking for a job.
Can i get a job in gulf countries for my qualification?
Tell me procedures to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to join in an Agency? I am an engineering 2nd year student of mechanical branch
  3. Procedure to get job in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to take up a job in CBI after B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join foreign country after passing B.Tech from mechanical engineering
  6. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  7. Qualification required to be a Reporter in other country than India?
  8. How can I get a job and study in foreign country after bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  9. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  10. Can I get a government job in Indian Railway after passing B.Tech? What is the procedure to get one? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  12. Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training?
  13. How to get a job in any foreign country after completing BDS course from India?
  14. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  15. Procedure to get a job without job experience?
  16. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  17. What is th eprocedure to become a custom officer? I am a engineering student(IT)
  18. Procedure to study MBA in any foreign country?
11th July 2014, 11:22 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?

As per your qualification you are completely eligible to apply for the jobs in Gulf Countries as they are ready to take Engineers with good knowledge and technical strength but the major problem is that you need to get some good contacts from the companies which are there in Gulf.

There is no much resource available over internet which talks about job vacancies in Gulf countries. So, the better solution for this will be to increase your contact circle. Talk with your relatives or cousins who are already there settled in Gulf countries or check with your friends relatives circle for the same and keep in touch with them to get the information.

Make sure that you have your resume is ready with you to forward to the companies whenever you get to know about the job openings. Take some good time to frame your resume in professional way because probably in India many companies won't check the resume from A-Z but in other foreign countries your resume will be the show stopper when compared with many.

There are some sites over the internet which might help you to get information on the jobs available but not 100%. CLICK HERE!! to search for the jobs in gulf countries. Just skim through the job vacancy for freshers and start applying for it.
17th July 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Hi!
i cmpltd my diploma in e.c.e,
nd b.e in e.c.e,
can i get job in gulf without any experience?
20th July 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I got less than 60% in my graduation can I get a job in gulf country
19th August 2018, 01:48 PM
vac2018

Yes, you can find a job in any sector in UAE. There are a lot of jobs for BTec. Just visit the job boards and create the profile to get a job in Gulf countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?