30th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Engineer Trainee interview in T-Systems ICT Gurgaon?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of T-Systems ICT Gurgaon for the post of Engineer Trainee. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

31st December 2019, 02:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Engineer Trainee interview in T-Systems ICT Gurgaon?

Qualification required to attend Engineer Trainee interview in T-Systems ICT Gurgaon are as follows:-
Candidate must hold First class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate and Second class with 55% for SC/ST’s from recognized university.
Candidate must possess a valid GATE- 2018 or GATE-2019 score.
31st December 2019, 05:33 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Engineer Trainee interview in T-Systems ICT Gurgaon?

Qualification required to attend Engineer Trainee interview in T-Systems ICT Gurgaon is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The applicant must have a good academic record. The applicant should have pH score.

The applicant should be able to create technical documentation for reference and reporting.

For more details, visit the website www.trisysit.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?