30th January 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Micro Focus Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of Micro Focus Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

31st January 2020, 07:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Micro Focus Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer recruitment in Micro Focus Bangalore:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer recruitment in Micro Focus Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

<> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent qualification either in Information Systems or Computer Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible.

<> You should have good knowledge and understanding of design patterns.

<> You must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.

<> Some of the major skills required are, Cloud Platforms, .NET, C#, Web Services..etc.,
31st January 2020, 04:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Micro Focus Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Micro Focus Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT or related work-field study.

2. 0-2 years experience would be great.

3. Good academic record.

4. Recent passouts with no standing backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?