17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

19th September 2020, 11:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must BTech CSE graduate.

• Applicant must be Familiar with at least one programming language. Example: Javascript, Java, PHP, Python etc.

• Applicant must hvae Good analytical and problem solving skills.

• Applicant must be Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.

• Applicant must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

• Applicant must have Eagerness to learn new technologies.

I'm giving link of official website for more inquiry.
https://www.mountblue.io
20th September 2020, 03:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name:- MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd

Qualification required to attend the Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/ BTech/ MCA/ M.Tech or related work-field study branches.
2. Recent Graduates. (Batch:-2019 and 2020)
3. Good academic record and Good pH score (elitmus).
4. Proficiency in C, C++, Javascript, Java, Python, PHP, or Ruby.
5. No live backlogs.
20th September 2020, 08:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - MountBlue Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or BCA or MCA from any discipline in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good knowledge or programming experience in any of the below languages.
@ C++
@ C
@ Java
@ PHP
@ Ruby or
@ Javascript or
@ Python..etc.,

>> You should have excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?