3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilites of Linux System Admin in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Linux System Admin must have in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

7th September 2019, 07:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilites of Linux System Admin in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai?

The Linux system administrators in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the Linux servers and workstations. Linux system administrators in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai are responsible for maintaining the network environment as well as the health of the network and servers.

Address:
Directiplex, Next to Andheri Subway Old Nagar,
Shree Krishna Nagar,
Pandit Dindayala Upadhaya Nagar,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
Phone: 022 6148 7300

For more information visit on (https://careers.media.net)
9th September 2019, 03:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilites of Linux System Admin in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai?

Company Name: Media.net (Directi)

Position: System Admin (Linux)

Experience Required : 0-3 years

Roles and responsibilites of Linux System Admin in Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai as follows :
-Monitoring system and application performance, troubleshooting issues.
-Install and configure operating system and software application though automatation systems.
-Penetration testing.
-Security check for Systems.
-User management on both Linux and Windows.

Official Website :http://www.media.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?