15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Full Stack Developers in SAP Bangalore?

I am preparing for the interview of SAP Bangalore for the post of Full Stack Developer. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

20th October 2020, 09:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Full Stack Developers in SAP Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Developer in SAP Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Developer in SAP Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - SAP, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Developer

>> You are required to review the requirements as well as work with others on technical solutions as well as with cross cultural environment with DevOps mindset.

>> You are required to handle the design, development, architecture and code review as well as testing of the client facing applications, microservices..etc.,

>> You need to involve in Design as well as implementing scalable web service APIs.

>> You must be willing and perseverant to explore the solutions with strong analytical skills.

>> As a Full Stack Developer, you are required to identify the performance bottlenecks and need to come up with novel ways in order to solve them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?