26th March 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Chennai?

I am preparing for the interview of Cisco Systems Chennai for the post of Software Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

28th March 2020, 07:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Chennai are given below:-

1. Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines.

2. Document developed software applications and tools.

3. Lead mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project teams.

4. Monitor, track and communicate project status.

The candidate should belong to Chennai or nearby places.
28th March 2020, 07:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities:

1. The applicant should have expertise of working with product management and solution management.

2. The applicant should be able to develop and test software in accordance with requirements.

3. The applicant should also be able to document developed software application and tools.

4. The applicant should be able to deliver defined parts of a product.

5. The applicant should be able to monitor, track and communicate project status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?