1st October 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Testing Associates in IonIdea Bangalore?

I am preparing for the interview of IonIdea Bangalore for the post of Software Testing Associate. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

5th October 2019, 02:25 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Testing Associates in IonIdea Bangalore?

Company Name : IonIdea

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Testing Associates in IonIdea Bangalore as follows :

-You will be doing QA and Testing, and Application Maintenance and Production Support.

Walk-In Venue:
IonIdea Pvt. Ltd,
# 38-40,EPIP, Whitefield,
Bangalore 560 066.
Besides SAP LABS
Landmark : KTPO Stop, Near Ginger Hotel
5th October 2019, 03:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Testing Associates in IonIdea Bangalore?

A Software Tester Associates in IonIdea Bangalore is responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing. A Software Tester Associates in IonIdea Bangalore is responsible for conducting the testing, thereafter analyze the results and then submit his observations to the development team.

Address:
41, Whitefield Rd, Vijayanagar,
KIADB Export Promotion Industrial Area,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066

Phone: 080665 81500

For more information visit on www.ionidea.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?