6th December 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Business Analyst in United Health Group, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that United Health Group, Hyderabad is hiring for the post of an Associate Business Analyst. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in United Health Group.

16th December 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Business Analyst in United Health Group, Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Associate Business Analyst in United Health Group, Hyderabad:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Business Analyst in United Health Group, Hyderabad recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - United Health Group

Name of the Job Position - Associate Business Analyst

Name of the Job Location - Hyderabad

>> As an Associate Business Analyst, you are required to gather the requirements for tool enhancements from tool users.

>> And you are required to analyze the data for accuracy and completeness of the projects. You should be able to analyze the bench marking data, processes, reports and measurements.

>> You need to involve in the review and analysis requirements and need to provide feedback on issues discovered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?