2nd April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in the Epsilon Bangalore

Hello Sir, I am going to attend the interview of an Associate Software Engineer in Epsilon Bangalore. I don’t know what are the roles and responsibilities available for such Engineers. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

5th April 2021, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in the Epsilon Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Epsilon Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Epsilon Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Epsilon

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You are required to design and develop the user interfaces to internet applications and participate in requirements analysis.

>> You need to design and develop the software using languages and technologies of .NET framework.

>> You should develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.

>> You should collaborate with internal teams in order to produce the software design and architecture.

>> You should create the applications from scratch and configure existing systems and provide the user support.
7th April 2021, 12:35 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in the Epsilon Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in the Epsilon Bangalore are as follows.

Applicant will design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications.

Applicant will participate in requirements analysis.

Applicant will collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.

Applicant will write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.

Applicant will test and deploy applications and systems.

Applicant will develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?