3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities in BYJUS for Business Development Associate?

I want to work with BYJUS, as I got the information that they are going to conduct an interview. Kindly let me know about the role and responsibilities as I came to know that they are hiring for Business Development Associate.

22nd March 2018, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities in BYJUS for Business Development Associate?

Roles and Responsibilities of BYJUs Business Development Associate:

Selected candidates are required to do the below mentioned work and the roles and responsibilities of a Business Development Associate are as follows.

>> Candidates are required to locate the potential business deals for the company and for this candidates are required to contact the potential partners.

>> Candidates are required to build the market position by developing, negotiating, defining, locating and closing the business relations.

>> Candidates will be generally involved in the screening of the potential deals by the analysis of market strategies and details of the deal requirements.

According to my knowledge, above all are the responsibilities of a Business Development Associate and candidates are required to perform any other tasks if told to do so.
23rd March 2018, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities in BYJUS for Business Development Associate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to work with BYJUS, as I got the information that they are going to conduct an interview. Kindly let me know about the role and responsibilities as I came to know that they are hiring for Business Development Associate.

Candidates with strong sales interest and interest in education are needed for the Business Development Associate posts in BYJUS. Candidates should be capable in concept selling and should communicate well. Candidates should have strong listening and presentation skills to work as Business Development Associate in BYJUS. Candidates should be dynamic, determined, strong phone presence, are welcomed for the BDA posts. Candidates should be capable of achieving targets and interests in sales are required for the BDA posts.
14th June 2022, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what if an associate failed to achieve the target ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?