29th January 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology, Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology, Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology are given below.

Name of the Company - DXC Technology

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Representative

>> You are required to process reservation or booking transactions on the system accurately.

>> You need to provide accurate information regarding the hotel promotions, rates and room features.

>> You are required to enhance and strengthen the relationship between guests and organization. You need to respond to the guest enquirers and needs. You are required to perform all the responsibilities in professional manner.

23rd March 2019, 04:36 PM
mahrukm

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Customer Support Representative in DXC Technology, Bengaluru?

For Customer Support Executive :
You should be well in communication & dress should be formal.
Prepare that How to handle a Customer through Voice.
Prepare about ticketing tools and manage SLA & Severity of the tickets.
DXC has many Clients, so just make understand about their products like HP products.
There will be an Aptitude test & Face to Face round.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?