4th July 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am interested in joining Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore as a Data Management Analyst. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Citicorp Services. Please tell me immediately.

5th July 2020, 06:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. You will have to do various data activities such as database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management, or database architecture/design engineering.

2. Programming in R and python languages.

3. Reviewing and analysis of all documents and reports preparation.

4. Handling of large projects and technical documentation.

5. Handling of big data and the use of machine learning tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?