3rd May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Dot Net Developer in Aptean India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Aptean India Private Limited, Bangalore as a Dot Net Developer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Aptean India Private Limited, Bangalore. Please tell me immediately.

6th May 2019, 09:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Dot Net Developer in Aptean India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities of Dot Net Developer in Aptean India Private Limited:

1. You are responsible to develop and test new software applications.

2. You have to assembles prototype assimilation of software applications and provide the solution as per requirements.

3. You have to do coding, completes programming and debugs software applications and provide the solutions within the given time frame.

4. You are responsible to provide daily review of your coding status against the given goals.

5. You have to participate in the complete software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering till deployment of the product.

6. You have to work to mentor junior members of your team and coordinate with other teams and clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?