1st August 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi?

Hi, I am preparing for the interview of Tata Elxsi for the post of Embedded Product Developer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

26th April 2021, 09:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi?

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Elxsi

Name of the Job Position - Embedded Product Developer

>> You are required to involve in designing and understand the Linux IPC mechanisms.

>> You should be able to understand the Linux multi-process applications.

>> You need to communicate with designed interfaces and OO (Design Patterns) methodologies..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?