12th March 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Software Engineer in Global Edge Software, Bengaluru?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Embedded Software Engineer allotted by Global Edge Software, Bengaluru. I want to become Embedded Software Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

11th May 2019, 03:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Software Engineer in Global Edge Software, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities of Embedded Software Engineer in Global Edge Software, Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Embedded Software Engineer in Global Edge Software, Bangalore recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - GlobalEdge Software Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Embedded Software Engineer

>> You are required to act as a Lead in designing, specifying and selecting the information system solutions and considering the functionality, integration, infrastructure, performance and integration..etc.,

>> You need to contribute and maintain the market level road maps for and future web architecture and design a structure that is reusable and commercially viable and secure.

>> You should be able to contribute in the organization in exploiting the technology currently available.

>> As an Embedded Software Engineer, you are required to work with the project managers and business analyst to develop the high level project design and contribute in the schedule resource plants for implementation projects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?