14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 09:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

As a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru, Candidate will be learning how to be the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate). It's primarily a sales role, and offers great rewards for those that get impressive results.

For more information visit on (http://www.hcl.in)
18th August 2019, 09:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

Company Name :HCL Technologies

Graduate Engineer Trainee || BE/BTech ( Freshers ) || 2018 & 2019 Batch || Bangalore ||

Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru as follows :

-Building of software applications in Java, .Net technologies.

-Plan, design and development of applications in object oriented environment.

-You will have to work over Unix Shell Script, Python, Selenium, Linux ,Image Processing & Machine Learning.

-Cloud Technosolutions.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.hcl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?