24th January 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yazaki India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Yazaki India Pvt Ltd Bangalore. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

29th January 2020, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yazaki India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities involved in Yazaki India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Yazaki India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Yazaki India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

<> As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to involve throughout the entire software development life cycle.

<> You are required to conduit between the lead, customer requirements and also the team.

<> And upon the establishment of the requirements baseline, you are required to manage the requirements specification and verify the fulfillment of all the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?