13th December 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Information Security Engineer in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Information Security Engineer allotted by Intel Corporation, Bengaluru. I want to become Information Security Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

30th December 2018, 08:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Information Security Engineer in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities in Intel Corporation, Bangalore Information Security Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities in Intel Corporation, Bangalore Information Security Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Intel Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Information Security Engineer

<> You are required to manage and implement the changes to anti malware policies and configuration based on the risks, threats,etc.,

<> You need to analyze, and troubleshoot user problems as an Information Security Engineer.

<> You are required to test and deploy the anti malware software to all the endpoints at Intel.

<> You need to design and the most optimal security configuration of the end points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?