10th February 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Postman Hyderabad is hiring for the post of a Market Research Intern. I am interested in applying for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Postman.

13th February 2021, 07:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad

Roles and responsibilities of a Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad is as follows.

• Company Name- CGI
• Job Role- Market Research Intern
• Qualification required- BE/ BTech/ MSC
• Job Location - Hyderabad

Responsibilities-

• Applicant will maintain and own existing database of customers end to end and validate the data.

• Applicant will consolidate existing data for accounts and pass it on to Sales reps when requested.

• Applicant will ensure that data is presented to Customer teams in a consumable format.

• Applicant will research external and internal data sources to ensure data update is done periodically with accuracy.

• Applicant will build in-depth understanding of the owned companies to solve queries from GTM teams.
14th February 2021, 08:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad

Roles and responsibilities of Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Market Research Intern in Postman Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Postman

Name of the Job Position - Market Research Intern

>> You are required to maintain and own existing database of the customers end to end and need to validate the data.

>> You should be able to help GTM teams with any custom research as required.

>> You should involve in Processing, cleaning as well as verifying the integrity of existing data.

>> You need to map the global organizations and customers by various criteria in accordance with the go-to-market strategy.

>> You must be able to build in-depth understanding of owned companies in order to solve the queries from GTM teams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?