14th September 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile Application Developer in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Mobile Application Developer in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

18th September 2019, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile Application Developer in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai Mobile Application Developer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai Mobile Application Developer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Big Rattle Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Mobile Application Developer

@ As a Mobile Application Developer, you are required to spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of the products, web as well as mobile projects.

@ And you need to spend 20% of your time in training and learning the new technologies to enable you to deliver on the various projects.
18th September 2019, 12:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile Application Developer in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai?

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile Application Developer in Big Rattle Technologies Mumbai as follows :

-Your role will be to prepare application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects.

-Learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.

-Software requirement gatherings.

-Programming to deployment.

-Doucument your code and work.

-Support for production team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?