11th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of PHP Developer in Zebra Techies Solution, Kolkata?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for PHP Developer in Zebra Techies Solution, Kolkata. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

11th February 2023, 06:21 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of PHP Developer in Zebra Techies Solution, Kolkata?

Some common responsibilities include:
  • Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code for PHP-based web applications
  • Developing, testing, and deploying PHP-based websites and applications
  • Collaborating with other team members, including designers, front-end developers, and project managers
  • Troubleshooting, debugging, and fixing technical issues in PHP code
  • Keeping up to date with new technologies and programming languages related to PHP development
  • Writing SQL statements to interact with databases
  • Debugging database related issues.
  • Building, testing, and deploying high-performing web applications.
  • Writing and testing code with a focus on security, scalability, and performance.
  • Collaborating with other development teams to ensure the consistency of application design.

In summary, a PHP developer is responsible for designing, coding, testing, and deploying web applications using the PHP programming language.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?