28th July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Thomson Reuters Vadodara as a QA Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Thomson Reuters. Please tell me immediately.

31st July 2019, 05:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Thomson Reuters Vadodara are as follows:-
Participate in customer and regulatory agency audits.
Prepare monthly QA status reports.
Train internal personnel in QA program requirements.
31st July 2019, 05:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Thomson Reuters Vadodara as follows :

-Maintain test approach.
-Implementation of testing phase.
-Improve, Monitor and Implement new software development practices.
-Requirement analysis.
-Report and track any deviations.
-Internal communication with developers.
-Complex web based applications.
31st July 2019, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Thomson Reuters Vadodara QA Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in this Thomson Reuters Vadodara QA Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Thomson Reuters

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

>> As a QA Engineer, you are required to define, document as well as maintain the automated test approach utilizing best practice testing standards.

>> You need to involve in,
@ Implementing
@ Monitoring
@ Improving the company-wide bast software development practices

>> You are required to collaborate with the Project Management group to make sure appropriate QA Information.

>> You need to handle internal communication with the developers and testers. Also you need to conduct the group tests, report as well as track deviations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?