22nd January 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Quality Assurance Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

28th April 2019, 10:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Associate

>> As a Quality Assurance Associate, you are required to perform quick and visual reviews of print book files based on the specifications and training.

>> Also you need to compare each task against the specifications outlined in SOPs.

>> You must be able to perform repetitive tasks which will required the individual to make judgement based decision.

>> You are required to perform the tasks using fair judgement in understanding the instructions that are provided by the subject matter experts, SOPs, managers..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?