7th June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of R&D QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for R&D QA Engineer allotted by 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru. I want to become R&D QA Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

10th June 2019, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of R&D QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bangalore R&D QA Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and Responsibilities involved in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bangalore R&D QA Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited

Name of the Job Position - R&D QA Engineer

>> As a R&D QA Engineer, you are required ensure the quality of the software applications throughout the development from requirements specification through to final release.

>> You need to provide expertise related to the testing on domains like FEA Simulation, PIDO..etc.,

>> You will be involving in Designing, developing the test automation across the SIMULIA software applications suites.

>> You are required to plan and estimate the test workload and do the quality risk analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?