1st December 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of T-Systems Pune for the post of SAP Basis Support Associate. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

4th December 2019, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune are given below:-

1. Create/Delete a Tenant Database.
2. Stop and Start a Tenant Database.
3. Starting and Stopping SAP HANA.
4. Install DB2 database.
5. Installing an SAP HANA System.

The candidate should have 0to2 years of experience to be eligible for SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune.
4th December 2019, 06:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune include building system with DB2 backup restore with redirected restore method. The applicant will have to install an SAP HANA System, Host agent upgrade. The applicant will have to take care of creating and deleting a Tenant Database.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/Btech/MCA from any recognized university.
4th December 2019, 10:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of SAP Basis Support Associates in T-Systems Pune as follows:-

-Handling of projects.
-Plan, design and develop projects.
-Implementation and Integration.
-Technical documentation.
-Support for the production environment in various technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?