10th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Dev Associate Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Software Dev Associate Engineer allotted by SonicWall Bangalore. I want to become a Software Dev Associate Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

13th July 2019, 09:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Dev Associate Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore?

The roles and responsibilities of Software Dev Associate Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore is given below:-

:-You will be developing single page application for SonicWALL using Angular 2.0+, Node, NPM and NGINX.
:-You will be looking after windows/Linux admin scripts to support application deployment.
:-You will be working with web applications team.
:-You will be creating automated testing scripts for SonicWALL applications.

You can visit the website https://www.sonicwall.com/ for more information.
14th July 2019, 12:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Dev Associate Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in SonicWall Bangalore Software Dev Associate Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in SonicWall Bangalore Software Dev Associate Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - SonicWall

Name of the Job Position - Software Dev Associate Engineer

>> You are required to design and develop the scalable solutions for SonicWall NGFW products.

>> You are responsible for handling the customer escalation issues and designing the solutions from scratch.

>> You need to collaborate with the other engineers on code reviews, process enhancements and internal infrastructure.

>> You are required to communicate well with others on requirements.
14th July 2019, 02:09 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Job roles will be in Testing and Automation , Python and Angular.

Responsibilities :

1.Design and develop tools by using Python or other scripting languages ..

2.Collabrate with other engineers in code review ,internal infrastructure and other process enhancements.

3.Automate testing tasks

4.Perform testing of various security products

5.Able to rapidly develop prototypes .
15th July 2019, 10:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Software Dev Associate Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore as follows :

-Provide focus on designing, developing and delivering technology solutions on Enterprise stack.

-Customer focused.

-Innovation to transform.

-Java technologies development/Testing /Support.

You can visit this website for complete information :
https://www.etisbew.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?