7th January 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in iQuanti, Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Software Developer in iQuanti, Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 08:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in iQuanti, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in iQuanti, Bengaluru:

You will develop software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.

You will be responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix.

You will be required to documentation and demonstration of solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code

You will write and execute unit tests for all components of application.

You will participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?