10th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer Trainee in Binary Semantics Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Binary Semantics Gurgaon is hiring for the post of a Software Developer Trainee. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Binary Semantics.

24th September 2019, 10:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer Trainee in Binary Semantics Gurgaon?

Software Developer Trainee in Binary Semantics Gurgaon responsible for
Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications. Writing and implementing efficient code.

Address:
Plot No. 38 Electronic City,
Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18,
Gurugram, Haryana 122015
Phone: 0124 478 7200

For more information visit on (https://www.binarysemantics.com)
27th September 2019, 04:13 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer Trainee in Binary Semantics Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities:--

1. Proficient in web based technologies, i.e. HTML, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX, HTTP.

2. Innovative ness ability to think outside the box.

3. Creativity and problems solving ability.

4. He or She will be deputed at client side i.e. A top notch Global ISP , Gurgaon for long duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?