4th May 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer 2 in Citrix, Bangalore?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Software Engineer 2 in Citrix, Bangalore. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 02:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer 2 in Citrix, Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Software Engineer 2 in Citrix, Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Software Engineer 2 in Citrix, Bangalore recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Citrix

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer 2

Job Location - Bangalore

>> As a Software Engineer 2, you are required to work with the scrum teams to make sure the quality gates are well maintained and adhered to.

>> You need to involve in the functional test experience to help improve the regression test timing and travk code coverage and automation percentage.

>> Perform the specific and limited portions of a broader project assigned to a higher level Software Engineer.

>> You are required to implement design with some guidance and supervision and expected to perform the code reviews on their own areas of responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?