22nd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

25th August 2019, 07:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Company Name : Trigent Software

Trainee – Software Engineer

Experience Required: Freshers

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore as follows :

-Coding in C#, and web technologies HTML, JavaScript, jQuery etc.
-Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
-Ability to do good unit testing.
-Building of a scalable applications.
-Plan, design and develop business software applications in object oriented environment.

Official website :http://www.trigent.com/
26th August 2019, 10:31 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?
Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore:

Responsibilities:

1. Candidates must carry out any work as required by the Trigent Software Bangalore.
2. Candidates must behave in a professional manner in all time.
3. Candidates must have positive thinking and have a good attitude towards the training
4. Candidates should be productive and Innovative thinking person.

Job Role :

1) IT Software-Engineer

Contact Information:
Trigent Software, Ltd.,
JP and DJ Arcade, 2nd Floor, No. 69,
Millers Road, Bangalore – 560052
Landmark: Opposite High Ground Police Station and Next to Golden Millennium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?